I’m so excited to announce this new portrait project on the 11th anniversary of my Mom Loving Portrait Project!
Last time I did a project like this it focused on moms and babies. This time it is open to a wide interpretation of parental love – dads, grandparents, pets… Surprise me.
The painting will be available to you for $200 (that’s a 50%-70% discount).
Portrait Of Love – Details
- Size: 8×10 – 11×14 inches, gestural color sketches in oil or acrylic on canvas or panel, unframed
- Price: $200
- You’ll get first dibs, before the painting becomes available to the public at a higher price
- Paintings will be displayed on a Portrait of Love web page on this site, and will be incorporated into a book if I reach my goal number of portraits
- I won’t post your photo unless you want me to
I may not be able to paint from all the photos I receive, but I will respond and let you know I received it. If you don’t see a response within a day, please check your spam/promotions folder.
What makes a photo great for painting?
Candid photos (where no one is looking at the camera), and photos with natural light are more likely to be painted.
Only send photos that you have taken yourself, or that your family has taken and can give me permission to work from. No professionally taken photos (unless you’re a professional photographer and you took them).
- You give me permission to paint from your photo.
- You will maintain the copyright of your photo – which I will not display or share.
- I will own copyright of the painting(s), and sole right to make reproductions.
After the 49th Portrait of Love project painting is complete, four winners will be randomly selected to win a signed book of the portraits! (free shipping included in the prize)