A year long mentoring class for beginning to intermediate artists who are eager to improve.
Gain confidence by learning and practicing foundational issues and exploring your personal style.
You will learn about:
- Compositional choices
- Using value intentionally
- Limiting and expanding your palette
- Setting up your painting for a strong start
- Planning a painting for success
- Exploring your style
How you’ll learn
- Monthly live 3-hour lesson (with a break), including Q&A time. (Join live on zoom, or watch later at your own pace.)
- Weekly zoom meeting with a 1 hour lesson and Q&A time (Join live on zoom, or watch later at your own pace.)
- Weekly zoom office hours, to answer questions (questions can be submitted in advance or live).
- A Facebook group where you can ask questions and get answers.
- Suggested homework
- Monthly critique (if desired)
Painting Mentorship is designed for people who already have experience with painting. The class will offer structure for seeing as an artist, and composing a painting.
Check out my teaching style in this youtube drawing tutorial video series.